Re: Deep linking

Dear Dom and Natasha,

    I have a particular interest in this topic, but for this moment I'm
busy with other activities. I'm interested in the GAP APIs and would like
to focus in this context. Anyway, I can help on reviewing/improving the
document produced by someone in this activity, if need.

Best,
Leandro.

--
DSc. Leandro Melo de Sales
Institute of Computing (IC) at Federal University of Alagoas (UFAL), Brazil

"The warrior is strong in loyalty, intensity, determination, initiative,
persistence, courage and willpower. The warrior is light in the soul,
self-trust and compassion. The warrior is often called to take the front
when other cowardly make a step backwards. There are warriors on the
battlefields and in everyday life."