Re: new device APIs?

Hi Ilya,

Le mardi 08 juillet 2014 à 21:00 +0400, Ilya Bogdanovich a écrit :

> For example: you connect your notebook with built-in speakers to
> external stereo system and play some music. If you unplug external
> system, there’s no need to pause the music - it can continue playing
> through internal speakers, but when you unplug headphones - you
> probably don’t want to harm people around you with music from internal
> speakers.

Makes sense; that would point to the need to get additional information
about the audiooutput device (somewhat similar to the "facingMode" of
cameras in getUserMedia).

> Ok, I’ll try to write some use cases with it. What would be the best
> place to land them?

We can probably start by discussing them on the list (i.e. send them by
email?); based on what comes out of the discussions, we can define what
to do.

Dom