Re: Taxonomy of mobile apps approaches

From: Richard Conyard <richard.conyard@redant.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 20:21:09 +0100
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: "public-web-mobile@w3.org" <public-web-mobile@w3.org>
Thanks Dominique :)

I've a question on the terminology for web app and the use of web
technologies in the description.

With many HTML5 libraries it is possible to keep a majority of
functionality on device (local storage for example). The like native
and hybrid, without being either.

Is there good cause to introduce a runtime requirement of being
constantly / majority connected in these definitions?

Best,

Richard.

Sent from my iPhone