Re: Adding fields for transfer map to Intent constructor

So does this mean that .ports will be populated by iterating through
the transferable array and looking to see if it is a MessagePort or
not?

Sorry if this seems dense, but if we are passing the ports in data
(and transferable array), then we should access it on intent.data and
thus remove any need for .ports