Mirror GitHub activity onto this list?

From: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:13:09 -0700
To: public-web-bluetooth <public-web-bluetooth@w3.org>
Cc: Anssi Kostiaine <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Because most of the work in this CG happens on GitHub, Anssi suggested
that we use https://github.com/dontcallmedom/github-notify-ml to
mirror activity from https://github.com/WebBluetoothCG/web-bluetooth
onto this mailing list. You can see a sample of what that looks like
at https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2014Dec/thread.html,
in the messages tagged "[mediacapture-main]".

I haven't done this so far because it's straightforward to "watch" the
github repository, and duplicating the messages here might be spammy,
but it's it's totally possible that we'd get more participation and
spec reviews by sending messages here.

Do you folks think we should mirror the git activity here?
Jeffrey