Re: Mirror GitHub activity onto this list?

From: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 18:18:29 -0400
To: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com>, public-web-bluetooth <public-web-bluetooth@w3.org>
Cc: Anssi Kostiaine <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>

I agree that it would be spammy. I'd rather read the messages from github. However, it may be worth-while having a separate "public-web-bluetooth-archive@w3.org" email account that gets all the emails. That way, we have a record of all the interactions in case GitHub goes away at some point in the future.