Re: Web Bluetooth meeting at TPAC

From: Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:47:15 -0700
To: "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, "Christiansen, Kenneth R" <kenneth.r.christiansen@intel.com>, public-web-bluetooth <public-web-bluetooth@w3.org>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Dom says we can probably get a 10-person meeting room, although that's
not guaranteed yet. I think it'd be great to have the NFC and
Bluetooth groups meet in the same room. There are plenty of
cross-cutting concerns that we should all discuss together. We should
also reserve some time to focus on each spec individually.