Re: Web Bluetooth meeting at TPAC

Dom says we can probably get a 10-person meeting room, although that's
not guaranteed yet. I think it'd be great to have the NFC and
Bluetooth groups meet in the same room. There are plenty of
cross-cutting concerns that we should all discuss together. We should
also reserve some time to focus on each spec individually.