Re: "open" bluetooth devices

Yes Jeffrey, the TI sensor tag is pretty cool and I'm using it too. The
wiki for the sensor tag is also very useful
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Bluetooth_SensorTag?INTC=SensorTag&HQS=sensortag-wiki
..

Thanks for the link on the Chromw app samples - hope to code some demos
with the TI sensor tag + the chrome packaged apps ble api
https://developer.chrome.com/apps/bluetoothLowEnergy