Re: "open" bluetooth devices

I think we're using
http://www.ti.com/ww/en/wireless_connectivity/sensortag/ to write some
test apps. The apps at
https://github.com/GoogleChrome/chrome-app-samples/tree/master/bluetooth-samples
don't include it though.

Even an app that uses a proprietary protocol might be interesting to
poke at, though. GATT exposes a partially self-describing tree, so you
might be able to figure out what each part does, and then write an app
against that.

Re Cary, I'm probably going to want to test with that sort of headset
a couple months from now. I'll ask when I'm closer to being able to
use it productively.

Thanks,
Jeffrey