From: Vickers, Mark [mailto:Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:32 PM
To: Deen, Glenn (NBCUniversal)
Cc: Giuseppe Pascale; public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Subject: Re: [GGIE] Use cases and changes

I'm personally fine using only the built-in history and changes mechanisms that Giuseppe describes below, because:
1. It's consistent across all W3C wikis.
2. It's automatic - no chance of forgetting to list a change.
3. It's less work.
4. It meets my personal needs.

However, I have no objection if the group wants to add a changes section.

Thanks,
mav