AW: [api] Draft Agenda of Media API CC tomorrow Wednesday April 2nd

Hi Jean-Charles,

I'm listed as one of the authors for the webinos TV Control API. Don't worry about the copyright, we as Fraunhofer FOKUS can contribute this spec, no problem (and even a prototyped implementation for that spec).

So you're welcome to use that API as a starting point. We should go ahead and start on that required feature matrix that you suggested on the other mail thread. We can do that on the wiki page https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Media_APIs/Tuner_API. Maybe you could start adding the points you need and which aren't covered by the webinos spec?

Thanks and Best Regards
Alex