Re: [api] Draft Agenda of Media API CC tomorrow Wednesday April 2nd

Hi Louay

Thanks for this contribution. I see this document is "copyrighted"
webinos consortium.

Can you tell us more? There's probably some sort of inspiration here
(although at a first glance it doesn't seem to cover every of our
needs), but I'd like to understand what type of contribution webinos can
bring and whether we can envision to use your outcomes as a starting
point or not.

Regards
JC