Re: AW: [api] Draft Agenda of Media API CC tomorrow Wednesday April 2nd

To address rights issues, you can:

A) Make a Member Submission now. http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/submission

or

B) After the CG is formed, make a contribution to the CG under the Community Contributor License Agreement (CLA). This probably makes most sense.

http://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/

Staff, please amend this if not correct.

Thanks,
mav