Re: webtv-ISSUE-62: Media Source Extensions (MSE) Testing [testing]

I agree that priorities are important, but in addition, I think if Web&TV IG members have some expertise/insight into the specific kinds of tests that should be created, especially for testing the media APIs in HTML5, MSE & EME, then we need a way to capture these suggested tests and get that input to the right teams (in addition to the priorities). I just sent some email along those lines regarding suggested EME tests. Is this what Bryan and Bin are trying to do?

Thanks,
mav