Re: webtv-ISSUE-62: Media Source Extensions (MSE) Testing [testing]

On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 18:15:23 +0200, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com>
wrote:

> Maybe you could clarify for us the intent of the wiki and use cases for
> Web & TV testing?
>
> Per the info at http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Testing especially at
> "The Web & TV Testing task force will do the following:" identifying
> what needs to be tested (as "Web & TV testing use cases", "prioritized
> requirements for W3C specification test coverage", etc) what Bin
> provided seems directly in support of that, and focused clearly on the
> first round of Web & TV requirements which are now being implemented.
>
> We're just trying to see how we can add value in this effort.

Bryan,
don't get me wrong, I surely welcome your input and it's surely in line
with the goal of this TF. I was just questioning the use of the "use case"
format, not the input itself.

In other words, I was just wondering if it would be more effective if we
handle it as an "additional" column in our table (for web&tv members
opinion) rather than as single "use cases". We can discuss this during
tomorrow call in more details.

/g