Re: [HOME_NETWORK_TF] Security concerns around Home Networking APIs

Hi Guisseppe,

Another class of security concern could be access by unauthorised users
(via their personal devices). For example, a family may wish to prevent
any website that the children view on their PCs or phones from being able
to query and/or control other devices on the home network (such as the
lounge TV) unless explicitly authorised to do so.

The pairing code mechanism you suggest is one possible way of achieving
this.

regards

Matt