Re: IG charter: status and schedule

Hi all
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:43:43 +0200, FUNAHASHI Yosuke
<yfuna@tomo-digi.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi Charles,
> (CCing Giuseppe)

thanks. Now I'm on the ML so no need to CC me anymore.
I went through the charter and it looks fine with me.
Are there any other comments on it?
Is the draft sent out by Charles the last one or are there updated
versions?

Regards,
Giuseppe

Linux Devices SDK