Re: IG charter: status and schedule

Hi Charles,
(CCing Giuseppe)

Thank you very much for creating the updated draft IG charter.
I'm going to review it in this weekend.

> >> Note that despite my comments at the workshop, we feel it is important
> >> to provide a global balance of participation, so we have volunteered a
> >> co-chair of the working group. Giuseppe Pascale was not at the
> >> workshop but followed on IRC, is involved in OIPF, HbbTV and the UK's
> >> DTG, and is part of our implementation team for TV in Opera. We think
> >> he would make a very good co-chair to help Funahashi-san and
> >> Kawamori-san.

Thank you very much!  I'd really appreciate your volunteering to join
(the candidates for) the co-Chairs of the IG.  BTW, I assume you
actually meant an IG instead of WG because the decision we made during
the workshop was creating an IG :)

It would be great if you, Kawamori-san and myself could organize the
discussions as the moderators for this mailinglist and provide ideas
and comments to finalize the IG charter.  I think that is in
accordance with the conclusion of the workshop.  Also I expect Kaz
should be able to help us as you mentioned.

Thanks to your (=Opera's) joining to the moderator (=candidates for
the IG co-Chairs), now we have active participation from the following
industries:

- Web browser: Giuseppe from Opera (OIPF, HbbTV and the UK's DTG)
- Broadcasting: myself from Tomo-Digi (IPTV forum Japan, ARIB and DPA)
- Telecom (and standardization organization): Masahito from NTT

I personally think it would be even nicer if we could have another
active participant from CE device vendors.  What do you think?

Thanks,
Yosuke