From: public-web-and-tv-request@w3.org [mailto:public-web-and-tv-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 8:53 PM
To: public-web-and-tv@w3.org
Cc: 'Kazuyuki Ashimura'; 'FUNAHASHI Yosuke'
Subject: Request IG Charter update

Dear Ashimura san and Yosuke san,

Would you please update IG draft charter for reflecting the discussion so far? Adding priority and use case wording in scope? If possible, mentioning some major example like HTTP adaptive streaming for VOD, TV API for interaction with other device, profiling of HTML spec for TV would be helpful to get an hint of this work.

Ashimura san, can I ask a favor again about the schedule for IG formation?

Thanks for your support.
HJ