RE: IG charter: modification suggestion - Scope & Decision

Dear Guiseppe, all,

Thanks for the clarifications. So let me try to understand your scope by examples. When you are talking about "TV devices and TV-like devices", you also want to address "legacy TVs" right? What about modern TV sets, which possess Bluetooth or WLAN connectivity as well as HTML(5) or CE-HTML browsers? When observing these trends, the whole discussion about Web Apps and TV Apps pretty much comes down to browser compatibility issues. Also, what about "TV enabler devices" such as set-top boxes?

Thanks in advance; we are just trying to figure out the exact scope of the IG and its impact on future trends.

Cheers
Heiko