Re: [web-adv] minutes and next meeting agenda 19 January

Hi Wendy et al,

My attempt at a unified 2021 plan is now up!  Thanks for your patience.

    https://github.com/WICG/turtledove/blob/master/FLEDGE.md

I look forward to talking about it on Tuesday.

--Michael

--
Forewarned is worth an octopus in the bush.