Re: [web-adv] May 16 minutes, next call May 23

From: Michael Kleber <kleber@google.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 11:13:10 -0400
To: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Cc: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hello web-adv folks,

I've tried to summarize what I understood of the "Audience Measurement" use
case in an update to the OnlineAdvertisingCapabilitiesHitList.md that I
started from the previous week's discussion.

The outstanding pull request is here:
https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/pull/15.

Please take a look, and make changes (to the modified
branch, michaelkleber-audience-measurement) for things I have not
captured.  Sanjay, Kevin, Wendall, and Charlie, your comments are the ones
I was particularly hoping to distill down.

--Michael

--
Forewarned is worth an octopus in the bush.