From: Jennifer Strickland <jstrickland@mitre.org>
Sent: Friday, May 6, 2022 10:38 AM
To: public-wcag3-protocols@w3.org
Subject: Possible protocols example?

Hi Protocols folks,

While researching something I thought to look up what California's accessibility standards are since I recall they're more stringent than Section 508. The way the state of California documented their efforts might be a good example of how folks might document their protocols efforts: https://www.ca.gov/accessibility/

Kindly,
Jennifer

Jennifer Strickland (they/them, she/her)
Senior Human Centered Accessibility Engineer
Collaboration and Social Computing (L178)
Email: jstrickland@mitre.org<mailto:jstrickland@mitre.org>
Cell: 571-319-2230
[Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram logos]

[signature_1461084312]