Re: Glossary terms related to conformance

Gregg,

"Accessibility Supported" is a key term involved in addressing command
line / text / terminal applications.  While it may be the case that we
find we don't need to re-cast it for a WCAG2ICT context, it is premature
to make that decision now.

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>