From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu]
Sent: 01 May 2013 13:07
To: Michael Pluke
Cc: Andrea Snow-Weaver; public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Glossary terms related to conformance

I remember the discussion

but I did a search for these terms and did not find them anywhere in any of the success criteria.

I know it says

"some terms that were blocked by the conformance discussion actually are used in WCAG outside of the conformance section

but where do you see these terms used in and SC?

I did word searches and couldn't fine them anywhere in the SC.

not sure where that sentence came from.

Can you help me?

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net