RE: Action item: Tabindex technique

Hi Loretta,

I checked the spec and tabindex can be used on some elements and not on
others. So checking if it has been specified for all elements does not have
to be included in the test. I have added an explanation of what happens to
the tab order if some elements have a tabindex and others do not.

If we all agree that using data tables to express relationships between form
fields is a sufficient technique to express relationships between form
fields, perhaps we need to add another sufficient technique to 1.3.1.
Whether that technique is sufficient or not, the title attribute is there as
well which is already identified as a sufficient technique in 1.3.1.

Yvette Hoitink
Heritas, Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands
E-mail: y.p.hoitink@heritas.nl
WWW: http://www.heritas.nl