RE: 2.4.4 techniques update

"Check that the title element describes the document."

I agree that this is what the check *should* be. But 2.4.4 doesn't
require descriptive titles. That's 2.4.6, and it's at a different level.

2.4.4 Delivery units have titles
2.4.6 Titles, headings, and labels are descriptive.

If everyone agrees that we don't want useless/placeholder content for
the title, perhaps we can get everyone to agree to promote 2.4.6 to L2
so we don't make people go to L3 in order to satisfy the spirit/intent
of an L2 success criterion.

JOhn

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.