RE: More updated HTML techniques for SC 1.3.1

John, I made the changes to the technique title that you suggested, and
removed the th technique that is now redundant.

We may want to label Example 1 in
http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Using_table_markup_to_pr
esent_tabular_information as an example of a common mistake, since I, at
least, was initially confused by it.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering