RE: Headings test

If I understand you correctly, you are defining a hierarchy, just one in
which we are looser with our definition of "next level". I actually
think this will be more confusing for people than just requiring
hierarchy.

The sense that I got from the working group today is that they don't
want to introduce hierarchical requirements for HTML under GL 1.3. We
might be able to bring them in under 2.4.6, although I think even there
we were getting some pushback.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering