From: David MacDonald [mailto:befree@magma.ca]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 1:29 PM
To: 'John M Slatin'
Cc: Loretta Guarino Reid
Subject: Team B - hierarchy note

Hi Team B

The only problem with the whole discussion of parent child in the
Heading order question is that it will require a detailed glossary of
Parent/Child....I'm a bit nervous that it will be hard to understand. 5
AT experts on the conference call spent several confused minutes trying
to understand it, and I don't think it will be much easier out there in
the real world, so I would suggest that we just do what was suggested by
Gregg before Yvette's amendment. Which was that we move the requirement
of hierarchy to the advisory sections.

David MacDonald

...Access empowers people
            ...barriers disable them...