RE: minutes from today (team b)

-----Original Message-----
From: public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of John M Slatin
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 7:35 PM
To: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG; Wendy Chisholm; public-wcag-teamb@w3.org
Subject: RE: minutes from today (team b)

Roberto Scano:
Should we evalutate also the text-processing language for destination link /
and or suggest a technique (using of hreflang? Is it supported?)

John:
I don't know if hreflang is supported-- I've never seen it used! Do we even
know what the expected behavior would be?

Roberto Scano:
Without create a new doc, I post Internationalization testing:
http://www.w3.org/International/tests/sec-hreflang-style-1

Also here:
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=ProgressiveEnhancement

Change of language when linking
Useful when linking to a site in another language, or for multi-lingual
sites:-

[hreflang]:after { content: " (" attr(hreflang) ")"; }
Alternatively:-

a[hreflang="de"]:after { content: " (german, deutsch)";}
Supported by Opera, KHTML, Gecko. Contributed by ThomasScholz.