From: public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Roberto Scano -
IWA/HWG
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:28 AM
To: John M Slatin; 'Wendy Chisholm'; public-wcag-teamb@w3.org
Subject: RE: minutes from today (team b)

-----Original Message-----
From: John M Slatin [mailto:john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:20 PM
To: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG; Wendy Chisholm; public-wcag-teamb@w3.org

Thanks for investigating this, Roberto.

So there is only one technique for specifying multiple primary
languages. We can publish a technique (or link to relevant material in
I18N's documentation), but I'm not sure it's vital: the most important
issue for WCAG is to specify the text-processing language where
necessary-- e.g., in the <html> element or in any other block-level or
inline element where the language changes.

Roberto Scano:
Should we evalutate also the text-processing language for destination
link / and or suggest a technique (using of hreflang? Is it supported?)