RE: minutes from today (team b)

Let me check about this issue. I think it is like "type" attribute for links (that should contain mime-type of the destination link): UA find directly information about the destination of the link without using attribute like type or hreflang.
Btw, hreflang could Be useful for show link in different language, using css for format them graphically. If you want, tomorrow I can post a sample.

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "John M Slatin"<john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>
    Inviato: 15/09/05 19.35.04
    A: "Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG"<rscano@iwa-italy.org>, "Wendy Chisholm"<wendy@w3.org>, "public-wcag-teamb@w3.org"<public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>
    Oggetto: RE: minutes from today (team b)

    Roberto Scano:
    Should we evalutate also the text-processing language for destination
    link / and or suggest a technique (using of hreflang? Is it supported?)

    John:
    I don't know if hreflang is supported-- I've never seen it used! Do we
    even know what the expected behavior would be?

    John

    "Good design is accessible design."

    Dr. John M. Slatin, Director
    Accessibility Institute