Re: new technique for 2.1.1

4.1.2 already includes a placeholder technique that is very similar:

Using HTML form controls and links (future link)

This technique seems to be a good fit here (under 2.1.1) as well.

Might be clearer as:

Using links and form controls in HTML

The technique should emphasize that this means using these as intended
in the spec and without modification by script.

Any volunteers to draft?

-Ben