Re: Your TPAC Homework

Hi Wilco,

My regrets, I will be in a design bootcamp this week and will not be able
to attend this Thursday meeting planed at the TPAC.

Here is my feedback:

One general thought, if the rules are pseudo code then would be more clear
if it is called rule specification and not a rule?

The ACT Framework will define a common standardize those aspects for all
rules that ensure them to be reliable, implementable by different ATTs and
transparent for the users of this tool.

The ACT Framework should ensure that:
2. Each ACT Rule are grounded in maps to an underlying WCAG requirement. (
requirements are SC or technique ?)

2.3 ACT Rules Provide Correct  consistently accurate Result

This page look good to me -
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/wiki/ACT_Overview_-_What_is_ACT

Thanks and Best regards,

Charu Pandhi
Consulting, Standards and Strategy
IBM Accessibility
Tel: (512) 286-6370, T/L 363 6370
E-mail: cpandhi@us.ibm.com
Have an accessibility question?
Ask the Watson Accessibility Advisor!

"Raise the altitude of your thoughts, not the amplitude of your voice."