Re: [ French ] question: French translation of "outreach" in EOWG

Hi Erwan,

I think in French « Rayonnement » is a bit over the top for this kind of
activity.

I used « Évangélisation » a lot a few years ago, but I was rebuked by
some people who found it too religious (and I hear it's falling out of
fashion in English too).

« Diffusion » is better, but lacks the notion of reaching out that the
English has. It's the best I can think of, though.