Re: [urgent] input from WAI Coordination Group on mobile accessibility pre-cal

Hi Peter,

I tried not to change much without a group discussion but the changes
are not so insignificant. One of the major changes is acknowledging the
amount of work already happening in the field, which was not that clear
in the previous text. In fact, the previous text seemed to imply that we
may not be aware of the existing work and are exploring this anew.

The other change is really a copy & paste issue that I thought was
raised during one of the last calls, but none of us caught it.

I guess we were a tad to lax with reviewing this, even if it is just a
pre-call. It really sets the tone for our following messaging.

Looking forward to hear from the other symposium chairs too.

Best,
   Shadi