Re: [urgent] input from WAI Coordination Group on mobile accessibility pre-cal

Hi Shadi,

I thought a pre-call was more of a quick and dirty call to let
potential authors know we'll soon be having a call for papers? So the
pre-call should have a section on existing research in mobile and
accessibility?

I took a look at the Wiki edits and I don't really see much change in
the text other than a little re-wording. The re-wording is an
improvement in my opinion though. Were we meant to do a major edit of
the pre-call?

+peter
PS: Sorry about being AFK for the past two days. I've had a bit of a busy week.