From: Shadi Abou-Zahra [shadi@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, 8 March 2012 10:13 PM
To: Yeliz Yesilada; Peter Thiessen; Simon Harper
Cc: RDWG
Subject: [urgent] input from WAI Coordination Group on mobile accessibility  pre-cal

Dear Symposium Chairs and RDWG,

Last night we received input from the WAI Coordination Group on the
mobile accessibility pre-call, most notably to point out that the
current text does not adequately acknowledge existing work that is
already happening on mobile accessibility (inside and outside W3C).

To save discussion time, I have put some suggested changes in the
"discussion" tab of the wiki for your review and approval:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Talk:Mobile_Pre_CFP>

Please feel free to make edits directly to that page, but please do
with these changes or if you prefer to discuss them by phone.

Thanks,
   Shadi

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B