Re: Change title of Conformance in the context of WCAG-EM

Shadi,

I think this issue is so important, it needs to be very visible.  I
haven't though enough yet about whether making it a sub-section would
have too significant an impact on visibility.  I'd really need to see
draft text in context.

Peter