From: Velleman, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 9:15 PM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: Agenda EvalTF Telco

Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 6 September 2012 at:
  * 14:00 to 15:00 UTC
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UK Time
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 22:00 to 23:00 Western Australia Time

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date
for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome, Scribe

#2. New editor draft
You will receive an updated Editor Draft and DoC before the Telco on
thursday.

#3. Open comments

#4. Other issues

Kindest regards,