Re: New version Methodology

I also disagree with the addition to section 3 pointed out in item 9.

I think we can allow website owners to define what the target website is
(an entire site, sub-site, application, portlet, etc.) but I think we
agreed that the evaluation then applies to that entire website.

It should still be possible to *report* what parts of the website do not
conform, but our methodology should not conflict with WCAG.

I think this also relates to item 3 about reporting Success Criteria met
beyond the target level of conformance. The reporting section may be
more key than currently assumed...

Best,
   Shadi