Re: [ACTION-99] Use OWL Ontology headers in the Schema of all our documents (reworded)

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for this suggestion. I've incorporated it except for the
owl:imports. According to the OWL specification, it says:

- "An owl:imports statement references another OWL ontology containing
definitions, whose meaning is considered to be part of the meaning of
the importing ontology."

I'm not sure that we actually want to *import* other namespaces. This
relates to Notes 5&6 about requiring support for HTTP-in-RDF and for
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090610#note6>

Once we have a resolution on these points then we can update the RDF
accordingly. For now, I've added rdfs:seeAlso for cross-referencing.

Best,
   Shadi