Re: ACTION-30: Updated EARL 1.0 Schema

Carlos A Velasco schrieb:
> Hi Shadi, all,
>
> According to my action item, here comes a new version of the Schema. The
> main changes are:
>
> - Added ontology descriptor.
> - Cleaned-up owl:oneOf were unnecessary.
> - Removed SingleAssertor and CompoundAssertor.
> - Added earl:mainAssertor property for a member of a foaf:Group.

Didn't we say, earl:mainAssertor would be a subProperty of foaf:member?

> - Removed earl:Outcome. It suffices with the given values as Resource.

The earl:outcome property has range earl:Outcome. So earl:Outcome is
still needed.

> - Removed earl:Content and properties.
> - Cleaned-up values for earl:TestMode and earl:TestResult.

IMHO, the owl:Thing resources for outcomes and test modes should still
have explicit rdf:type earl:Outcome and earl:TestMode, although this
could be inferred from the respective property ranges.

> - Added optional property project (see following email).
>
> When checked by someone else, it could be uploaded to the server :-)

Why is there still a cardinality constraint on earl:TestResult/earl:outcome?

--
Johannes Koch
Web Compliance Center - Fraunhofer FIT