Re: ACTION-30: Updated EARL 1.0 Schema

Dear all,

Here comes a new version of the Schema. Hopefully, much better. I
incorporated all the changes suggested by Johannes. As a tribute to him,
I formatted the thing manually :-)

The rdfs labels and comments shall be synchronized with the content of
the schema doc, thus I leave that to its editor(s) :-)

Things to discuss in the next call:

1) Whether we make the schema "pure" RDFS. We can eliminate the OWL
"thingies." We could make all instances from Outcome and TestMode simple
RDF Resources.

2) How to complete the property pointer.

3) Whether we add the following earl:project property.

  <rdf:Property rdf:about="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#project">
    <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/ns/earl#Software"/>
    <rdfs:label xml:lang="en">DOAPdescription</rdfs:label>
    <rdfs:comment rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"
    >Optional element to point to a DOAP description:
      http://usefulinc.com/ns/doap# {@en}</rdfs:comment>
  </rdf:Property>

I think I do not forget anything ...
regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco
  Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT