Re: ACTION-27: Check the stability of DOAP

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for doing this research over the weekend! Could you share a
summary of your research outcome with regard to the stability and the
deployment of DOAP?

Also, please do not add any properties to the schema until there is an
according resolution by the group to adopt such a property.

Best,
   Shadi