Re: EARL 1.0 Requirements

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:57:34 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> Ref:
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Requirements-20050615.html>

I think that the requirement for machine processing in reasonable time
should be a should, since "reasonable time" is not exactly well specified.

I also think the "Status of this Document" section should say something
about what the future of the document is expected to be (update schedule,
what it is meant to end up as).

Neither of these strike me as a good reason to hold back publication of a
draft, so I am happy to sign off on this as is, or with either or both of
the above amendments, given that we can edit it still.

cheers

Chaals