Re: About locating subject results and context

Hi Nils

Le 19 avr. 2005, à 04:12, Nils Ulltveit-Moe a écrit :
> The toaster screw example triggered my creativity. Here is an example
> how it might be done:

That's a cool example. I think when we are thinking to the development
of EARL. We should always do this kind of exercise.

	- How do we use it with W3C Technologies?
	- How do we use it with something completely unrelated to markup
languages?

It will help us to see if there's anything wrong in the way, we assume
the model.

> <rdf:RDF>
>   <earl:Assertion rdf:about="#toastercp1">
>    <earl:subject rdf:resource="#subject"
> toaster:partno="http://parts.toaster.org/1922544-M6" />

Does that mean that

<earl:subject rdf:resource="#subject"   [something…] />

must always contain a something to denominate what we are talking
about. In this case something that has to be mandatory in the
specification.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***