Re: About locating subject results and context

Hi Charles and Karl,

The toaster screw example triggered my creativity. Here is an example
how it might be done:

<rdf:RDF>
  <earl:Assertion rdf:about="#toastercp1">
   <earl:subject rdf:resource="#subject"
toaster:partno="http://parts.toaster.org/1922544-M6" />
   <earl:message>This screw should not be loose.</earl:message>
   <earl:result
rdf:type="http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL/nmg-strawman#fail"/>
   <earl:mode
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL/nmg-strawman#manual"/>
<earl:testcase
rdf:resource="http://www.toaster.org/UNITTEST/#loose-screws"/>
   <earl:assertedBy rdf:resource="#assertor" />
  </earl:Assertion>
</rdf:RDF>

Mvh.
Nils