Re: HTML view of rulesets wanted/needed?

Hi,

At 20:36 18/03/2008, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
>Hi Christophe,
>
>If you agree, I would like to propose the format in the attachment.
>We could also discuss during the next meeting as needed.

Have a look at the new version at <http://bentoweb.org/refs/rulesets.html>.
(The only problem with the current version is that it doesn't
distinguish between the SC numbering mechanisms that have been used
so far. The current one is simply SC x.x.x [Level y], but some
previous drafts had GL x.x Level y SC z. See June 2005.)

Best regards,

Christophe

---
I haven't.